- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
LATEST NEWS & ARTICLES
The Significance of Prompt and Professional Graffiti Removal
Graffiti can be found in various public spaces, from buildings and fences to sidewalks and bridges. While some graffiti may be considered art, unauthorized and unsightly graffiti can have a negative impact on the appearance and perception of a property and its surrounding community. In this […]
What is the Best Month to Pressure Wash a House?
Pressure washing and soft washing a house is best done after any major seasonal change. There is no “ideal” month to soft wash your house, but there are definitely months that it is recommended! That being said, what is the best month to pressure wash a […]